iNutrition Calculator is free mobile nutrition calculator application which is specially designed to facilitate your dieting and life-style needs by calculating five most basic nutritional requirements for our body on daily basis. Get started today on a healthier, happier lifestyle with iNutrition mobile nutrition calculator application.
iNutrition mobile nutrition calculator application track basic nutrition’s requirement for our body. Do you know what is recommended daily intake of different nutrition’s to maintain your health? Do you want to revitalize your health, stay fit, get in shape & look your best? The answers for all these questions and more are present in our iNutrition mobile nutrition calculator application.
iNutrition mobile nutrition calculator application calculate five most basic nutritional requirements for our body on daily basis;
Calories - Maintaining your weight can be a constant battle - and the first step to winning it is to.
Carbohydrates – Our main source of energy. Whether they are in the form of potatoes, rice, or even sugary snacks - are a vital source of energy.
Protein - Protein is essential for growth, repair of muscle, body tissues, and a healthy immune system - but you may not need as much as you think.
Fat - Fat is not all bad it’s one source of energy. You need a certain amount every day to stay healthy.
Calcium - Calcium is essential for healthy bones and teeth - but sometimes it can be difficult to eat as much as you need. Find out your daily requirement.
- FREE Registration, application download & installation
- NO HIDDEN cost & complex installation process
- NO hassles to download JAR files
- Easy-to-use for non-professional mobile users
- Compatible with all Java/WAP supported mobile phones, Symbians, PDAs, Pocket PCs, and Smartphones
- Calculate basic nutritional requirements for our body
- Calculate Daily Calorie, Carbohydrates, Protein, Fat, and daily Calcium requirement
- You can calculate all five basic nutritional requirements in one single screen or you can also calculate each nutrition requirement individually.
- Most accurate calculated result
- Share result with your friend, family, and colleagues